Computer labs provide students with public workstations all across campus. Students can check email, browse the web and access software licensed by the university. High-quality printers in computer labs provide an affordable printing solution for students.
All students are asked to respect the rights of others in order to have a quiet environment to complete their assignments.
Contact support for service and assistance with lab equipment.
- Students must be a registered student at Appalachian State University and have a valid ID.
- Food, beverages, and tobacco products are not allowed in the lab.
- Students must not disturb or distract others by conducting themselves in an unacceptable manner.
- Computers are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Students should not save files on the lab computers since the hard drives are regularly purged.
- It is the responsibility of the student to provide their own device or process for saving documents/files.
- Always keep a backup file of your important documents.
- Information Technology Services is not responsible for the loss of files due to power failures, computer hardware/software failures, network difficulties and/or students not periodically saving their work.
- Nor is ITS responsible if ITS cannot recover lost files or fix damaged disks.
Note: Due to the high demand from students for class assignments and projects, we are unable to reserve any ITS Computer Lab two weeks prior to any break or holiday.
Public Use Computers
- Student Union - Appalachian Trail Computer Lab, Room 235
Print Zone & Tech Help - Library