- Pharos Printing Instructions
- Pharos Mobile Print App
- Pharos Printer Locations
- Additional Pharos print articles
Pharos Pricing Guide
Price Per Sheet:
- Letter (8 1/2 x 11):
- Black and White - $.03
- Duplex (2 sided) - $.03
- Color - $.50
- Make sure you are printing the correct document.
- Be sure you print to the correct queue and printer.
- Be sure you look on the description column to find the correct name for the document you wish to print or check the id_name if you are on a Mac to make sure you choose the correct print job.
- Your card is debited as soon as you release the job to the printer. Once you have released the wrong document, there is no way to stop it from printing and debiting your card.
- You can retrieve your card by clicking the "Exit" button on the computer screen.
- If you submit a document for printing and decide later that you no longer wish to print it, simply leave the document in the print queue. Any document left in the print queue longer than one hour will be deleted automatically.
Faculty and Staff
Copier Services maintains the Sharp Multifunctional Printers on App State's campus.
- Hardware support
- Consumable supplies
- Recycling program
- Printing and scanning support
- Installation and relocation
- Training users
- Liaison with the vendor
For assistance, enter a Support Request and look in the left column for the Printers option. For Sharp Printer Issues, be sure to include your Sharp ID, located on the orange tag attached to your machine and a detailed description of the issue.