Following the UNC System directive to suspend in-person, non-essential services to help stop the spread of COVID-19, the Technology Support Center is closed and unable to perform any hardware repairs.
Protecting the health, safety and well-being of our campus community is our first priority. We appreciate your understanding.
Support Center Location
140 Anne Belk Hall
Exterior entrance located directly across from Rankin Science
828-262-8324 option 2
The Support Center is first-come, first-serve for faculty/staff and students and requires that the owner bring their charger with the computer for check-in. Services are offered for personal and university-owned devices.
Services We Offer
- Configuring a new system
- Assistance with wifi registration
- Technology consulting/troubleshooting
- Virus and spyware removal
- Data migration from one computer to another
- Operating system and software Installations
- Computer software and hardware testing
- Warranty fulfillment for Dell and Apple
- Safeware insurance
- Software sales
- Assistance with installation of Microsoft Office 365
- Chargers are required to check-in your computer
We are always looking for talented students who are interested in working with technology. Please apply below if you are interested in becoming part of our team. We hire prior to each semester.