Software Available for Student Personal Machines
The following software applications are available to students in the Technology Support Center located in the bottom floor of Anne Belk Hall.
- SAS- Bring your computer into the Support Center in Anne Belk Hall for installation or you can fill out this form to get your license file SAS and JMP software licenses then download the software here (Requires log in to your Appstate Gmail account). For installation help, follow along with this tutorial.
- JMP- Filll out this form to get your license file SAS and JMP software licenses then download the Installer Here. (requires login with Appstate Credentials)
- ArcGIS - Click here for more information
- EndNote 7- Available online (Requires Login)
- SPSS - $35 for a one year license. Purchase a License Code from the Technology Support Center in Anne Belk Hall and download here. (Requires log in to your Appstate Email Account)
- Mathematica - Available Online. Students can download this software for free using the appstate email address.
Anti-Virus Visit the Technology Support Center or click on the link below for information regarding Anti-Virus Software.Anti-Virus Software
Mircosoft Office 365 Students can now download the Microsoft Office 365 Suite free of charge using their Univeristy Credentials.Click on this tutorial for assistance: Microsoft Office 365
Some departments on campus may require students to purchase additional software applications. Many of these applications and more are available in the computer labs on campus. To see a complete list of standard software in computers labs, please choose one of the following: