AsULearn (Moodle) allows classroom interactions to extend onto the web. It allows faculty to post course information, hold class discussions, create and accept assignments, and conduct exams online. AsULearn may be used to create a fully online course or to augment a traditional face-to-face class.
- Place course materials online
- Create an online grade book
- Create online quizzes
- Upload and organize content
- Allow students to submit assignments online
- Use the communication tools with AsULearn for discussions, chat or wikis
- Create web conferences that allow you to meet with others over the internet
Service is granted based on employee roles in Banner and also determined based on instructor of record status for the course in question.