IT Support Offers Software support for University Machines and Personal Machines.
For a full list of Software available on Univeristy Mac Computers, visit the Self Service Icon in your Applications folder. For a full list of Software available on Univeristy PC Computers, visit the Software Center Icon on your desktop.
If you have an issue with software on your university machine please put in a support request and your department consultant will assist you. You may also call the IT Help Desk at 828-262-6266.
If you would like to request Adobe Software for your University Machine, please click on the link below. Your department will need to approve payment for this purchase.
- Request or Renew Adobe Software (You must be logged in using the link on the left to submit this form)
- For information on installing Adobe Creative Cloud please Click Here
Personal Faculty/Staff Machines
If you need assistance with software on your Personal Machine, you can contact the Technology Support Center by calling 828-262-8324 opt 2 or stop by their office in the bottom floor of Anne Belk Hall.
Software available for personal machines:
- SAS- Fill out this form to get your license file SAS and JMP software licenses then download the software here (Requires log in to your Appstate Gmail account). For installation help, follow along with this tutorial.
- JMP- Filll out this form to get your license file SAS and JMP software licenses then download the Installer Here. (requires login with Appstate Credentials)
- ArcGIS - Click here for more information
- EndNote 7- Available online (Requires Login)
- SPSS - $35 for a one year license. Purchase a License Code from the Technology Support Center in Anne Belk Hall and download here. (Requires log in to your Appstate Email Account)
- Mathematica - Available Online. Students can download this software for free using the appstate email address.
Anti-Virus Visit the Technology Support Center or click on the link below for information regarding Anti-Virus Software.Anti-Virus Software
Mircosoft Office 365 Faculty, Staff and Students can now download the Microsoft Office 365 Suite free of charge using their Univeristy Credentials. It can be used on up to 5 personal devices. Click on this tutorial for assistance: Microsoft Office 365