Setting up MountaineerApps on iOS with Google's Apps
This is a guide that will show you how to get your MountaineerApps on an iOS device (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) with Google’s Apps downloaded from the iOS App Store.
- On your iOS device, click on the App Store icon.
- Find the search option and search for Google Apps.
- Google has individual apps that need to be downloaded separately for each of its different services. Sign in with your Apple ID and download any of the following apps you wish to use. Alternatively, you can search for the following apps individually:
- Google Calendar (iPhone only)
- Once installed, tap on Gmail or any one of the other Google Apps to open.
- You be prompted to login. Enter your full AppState email address and password.
- As you open the other apps you will have the option to use your AppState account, select it and it will log you in automatically and you can continue to use the app.
If you have any questions, feel free to submit a support request at http://support.appstate.edu/help, or call the Help Desk at 262-6266.