Scanning to Google Drive
With the OSA Application on this copier, you can now scan directly to your Google Drive. No more making copies, and no more emails!
Scanned PDFs can be challenging for students if they are not OCR scans. OCR means that a text reader can read the file, and students can search the PDF for terms, definitions, etc. The OSA application on this copier will automatically create an ADA-compliant, readable, searchable, and correctly-oriented PDF that your students will thank you for! Then, you can use the Google Repository in AsULearn to easily add your scanned PDF to your online course materials!
- On the copier’s display, find and press the OSA tab.
- On some machines you may need to press the Drivve Image option.
- On the Login screen, press User and enter your ASU Username (not email address) using the on-screen or pull-out keyboard, then press Ok. Then repeat the process for Password and press Ok.
- Once your username and password have been entered, press Ok at the top right.
- Select Scan to Google Drive.
- Place your material on the copy bed and press Scan to scan to the root directory of your Google Drive.
Note: You can press Start for multiple pages, or Read-End to finish.
- When you are finished with your scanning session, press the user picture icon.
- Then press Logout
Feel free to check out this complete video tutorial for more details:
If you have any questions, feel free to submit a request at support.appstate.edu/help, or call the Help Desk at 262-6266.