Accessing Lynda.com on Android
Appalachian State has partnered with premier online learning company lynda.com to provide any-time access to 1,000's of training courses and over 100,000 tutorials on various topics from IT related subjects to business.
Follow these instructions on how to access Lynda.com from your Android Device (available for Faculty and Staff):
1) Go to the Play Store icon on your device and search for Lynda.com.
2) Tap the Install button and accept the permissions notice to install the app. After the installation completes, you will find the Lynda.com app in your phone or tablet's Apps listing. Tap the Lynda.com icon to launch the app.
3) If the Free Trial page comes up, tap Already a member?. Otherwise, tap the three lines in the upper left corner () and select Log in.
4) Choose the Organization option, then scroll down to Web Portal and type appstate.edu in the box then Log in.
5) On the resulting Shibboleth login page, sign in with your AppState credentials to start using Lynda.com
If you have any questions, feel free to submit a support request at support.appstate.edu, or call the Help Desk at 262-6266.