Clean your own PC (run in Safe Mode with Networking) --- Press F8 when your system starts)
Renaming any of these utilities might help in making them run. If you can Disable System Restore, and renable before scanning. Renaming these utilities can also help.
*** Any Utilities can cause BSOD, Please backup before attempting
- Rkill this can sometimes help kill the virus so you can run other things
- RogueKiller Good for try to stop the process, (roguekiller, choose the mirror link)
- Combofix Tech Support's Best Friend
- HitManPro Another useful tool
- ADWCleaner search and then delete
- Malwarebytes Also, Tech Support's Best Friend, Don't forget to update!
- CCleaner Clean temp files, go ahead and choose everything but wipe disk space. This will delete any saved online info including passwords. Don't forget to go into settings and check the box, delete files less than 24 hours old. Cleaner Tutorial and CCleander Enhancer tutorial
- SuperAntiSpyware Similar to Malwarebytes
- Kaspersky's TDS Killer (master Boot Record Check)
- Spybot Still has some loyal followers. (do not install TeaTimer)
- An up to date virus scan. Which one? So many opinions here. Just never install more than one antivirus/malware realtime scanner. Installing more than one can bring your machine to a crawl.
If you are having any trouble running these utilities, you might try by burning a bootable virus cd. We've had good luck with fighting the FBI virus.